H E A L T H
80 . 0 0 0 T L
November 25, 2020
- Incoming films will be evaluated by the Pre-Selection Committee, and after this evaluation, works that do not meet the short film criteria and competition specifications will be eliminated.
- The pre-selection committee selects at least 30 of the films that it deems appropriate and presents them to the jury.
- Jury members are obliged to evaluate and conclude films and to attend jury meetings.
- Jury members will choose only 1 first place, 1 second place, 1 third place, 1 Special Awards and 5 honorable mentions among the incoming films.
- Jury members may not share their opinion on the results of the competition under any circumstances and with any person other than the jury evaluation meeting.
- The competition committee may invite a non-voting observer to jury meetings to assist in the functioning of the regulation.